Who we are.

Join the fight against pancreatic cancer! The 2015 Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk is Sunday, November 1st at Sloan's Lake Park, Denver, CO.

All the money raised goes directly to pancreatic cancer research thanks to the Lustgarten Foundation!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Coping with Cancer


An Interview with Christine Clifford
Interview with Dr. Wegmann, co-founder and editor of TheNewWellness.com on October 13, 2009 "All of us have read or heard stories about people who turn lemons into lemonade. It isn't often that we get the privilege of meeting such an individual."  Read more.


What a Simple Gesture Can Do
Most people when they hear that someone has cancer do not know what to say. They do not want to say they ”wrong” thing, so they often end up saying nothing. This causes the cancer patient to feel even more isolated and alone. A simple gesture and offer to help can be music to a cancer patient's ears.  Read more.


As Simple as ABC
Last summer, August 21st to be exact, I tripped over my son's hockey skates (I know, I know…hockey skates in the middle of summer?!? But hey, that's what we do here in Minnesota). I broke my toe, tore two tendons in my wrist, and thoroughly damaged my pride. Under ordinary circumstances and for the average person, this would be just one of life's little “mishaps”.  Read more.


A Year For A Cure?
Here's a toast to a New Year, and to health, joy, prosperity, peace and happiness. I'm really excited about this New Year and everything we all have to look forward to. For with every New Year come change, resolution, promises and commitment. As we reflect on all the things that took place in our lives last year, don't we all have a lot to be thankful for?  Read more.


Laughter: It's A Family Affair!
Three days after undergoing breast cancer surgery in December, '94, I heard the doorbell ring downstairs from my place of rest in my bedroom. "Mom!" screamed my second-grader Brooks, "More flowers for your breast!"  Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment