Who we are.

Join the fight against pancreatic cancer! The 2015 Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk is Sunday, November 1st at Sloan's Lake Park, Denver, CO.

All the money raised goes directly to pancreatic cancer research thanks to the Lustgarten Foundation!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Fight like a Girl Cancer Awareness purple shirt


Cancer Awareness shirt. A great shirt to show your support!! Great for your cancer walk, Relay for Life, or other event. "Fight like a Girl" with boxing gloves and ribbon. Custom design by me and applied by hand.

Shown here is a purple crewneck adult cut shirt. Available in sizes S-XL. I do have ladies cut shirts and other colors available. Convo me for listing.

Be sure to include a note with your payment letting me know your size and color choices.

Great to show your support for cancer awareness. Makes a great gift!

Remember we're happy to announce that we donate 15% of all sales to a cancer charity. See store information to see where donations are going this month!!

Convo us with any questions and thanks for looking.

US firstclass shipping is $4 and Priority Mail is $6. International Firstclass mail is $7 Firstclass or $15 Priority Mail. Please allow about 3-5 business days for me to ship.


I have other colors and designs available in my shop, I hope you'll take the time to look thru them. Here is another great tee, http://www.etsy.com/listing/69172981/fight-like-a-girl-breast-cancer?ga_search_query=fight&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5524788

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.         

No comments:

Post a Comment